Senate Judiciary Committee
Examine Policing and Investigative Practices
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Allegheny County Courthouse
436 Grant Street
Gold Room #410
- Hon. Jeffrey A. Manning, President Judge, Fifth Judicial District of PA
- Hon. Rich Fitzgerald, County Executive, Allegheny County
- Hon. Stephen A. Zappala, Jr., Esq., District Attorney, Allegheny County
- Hon. William Peduto, Mayor, City of Pittsburgh
- Joseph Asturi, Fifth Judicial District of PA
- Rebecca Brown, Director of State Policy, Innocence Project
- Bruce Antkowiak, Esq., Professor, St. Vincent College
- John T. Rago, Esq., Professor of Law, Duquesne University
- Chief Coleman McDonough, Mt. Lebanon Police Dept.
- Chief Robert McNeilly, Consultant
- Lt. Andrew Schurman, Allegheny County Police Dept.
- Stephie-Anna Ramaley, Esq., Asst. District Atty., Allegheny County
- Commander Linda Barone, City of Pittsburgh Police Dept.
- Chief Cameron S. McLay, City of Pittsburgh Police Dept.
- Andy Hoover, Legislative Director, ACLU of PA
- Superintendent Charles W. Moffatt, Allegheny County Police Dept.
- Paula K. Knudsen, Director of Government Affairs / Legislative Counsel, Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association